Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Journal Week 5

Tuesday September 7th, 2010
Charity went to two BBQ with Alaina and her mom. She got to meet most of Alainas family and she ate alot. "When you don't eat all weekend you eat alot at night." This is important because she doesn't normally eat alot. So she promised Alainas mom that she would eat.

Thursday September 9th, 2010
"You know, I was out on the streets doing everything. I mean, I robbed banks. I did all kinds of things. And the rap music business was just starting. And I would go to clubs and I would rhyme just to get attention. And I started to kind of mix in some of the facts of the life that I was living with the music, and we created a genre which they called gangster rap." Says rapper Ice-T.
Ice-T says he was out on the streets robbing banks and that he did all kinds of things. At this time the rap business was just starting. So he would go to clums and just rhyme to get the attention. He started the genre that they called gangster rap.

1 comment: